Monday 3 May 2010

Gabriella Cilm-Eye


Grid stalkers

Gabriella Cilmi - "On a Mission" Video can be seen here

Moon relics, Geometric Shapes, Aliens, UFOs, Nirabu, Planet Alignments, Alien Dieties, Illumination, Nuclear Holocaust, Pyramids with illuminated capstone, even the lyrics... Very similar imagery to the Little Boots imagery, the Earthquake video discussed in depth here


Eye-some


"Dancing on the grid"
Pyramids with glowing cap


Claim this planet in the name of the Great Pyramid?


"Hex-Eye-Gone"
Illumination in space


Sacred Moon Greometry


Dark side of the moon revealed?


Right angel sight, right Eye positioned in center of illuminated capstone


Hook'em horns


Faint eye in background?


As above, so below


3-sided Pyramid from above Geometric shape in the "Male attribute" very similar to the Little boots logo that was in the "Female Attribute" shown here


Sexing up the Apocalypse


"Mother Godess" character


Alien robotic being in front of Structures on the moon?


Glowing Triangle similar to the Rhianna "Umbella" video more info here

Great revealing comments on the video:

"mentalmarsh: This song needs a Freemasons remix!

diesanta: I'm addicted to this video....i can't stop watching... and i do not (know) why....

MissyRachelRevenge: Is it me or is this so illuminati ?
The symbol is everywhere!

globetrotters: yeh plenty of illuminati symbols; even the spaceship/theme harks back to early sumerian drawings..."



UFO near the moon


UFO over earth


Pyramids a GO-GO


On the "Bridge" of the UFO with Eye referance behind here


Pyramid Hypnosis


Geometric Dashboard


Opto-Matrix


Solar Alignment with "Mother Godess" character


Eye made of arms montage and upside down Triangle on top

Very revealing Gabriella Cilmi - "On a Mission" Lyrics found here

It’s tough for me to make a move
And I know what I gotta do
Cause I got everything to prove
I got a plan I’m sticking to

The word is that I’m over doubt
But I don’t let it get me down
I ain’t nobody’s push around
If they could only see me now


I’m gunna lay it on the line
I won’t give up without a fight
Cos I can see the finish line
Wont stop until I think your mine


So read the writing on the wall
I’m ready and I’m standing tall
Some people think they know it all,
I guess I’ll have to show ‘em all


There’s only one thing on my mind
And I am running out of time


Nothing can stop me, I’m stronger than ever
I’m gunna see this through


Whatever it takes I will do what I gotta do

Stand aside cos I’m on a mission
I’m on fire, there’s no competition.
You can’t blame me I got intuition
And I never miss a trick just like a magician

You don’t need cash, you don’t need permission,
If you think I’m scared, you must be tripping.


Whatever it takes, I will do what I gotta do

No comments:

Post a Comment